- You'll have full access to high-quality content that covers all topics related to open source photography software.
- If you already bought any of my books, you'll get early access to all book updates and new material.
- If you'd like me to write about a specific tool or application, you can submit your request to me.
- You can also ask me directly questions related to using open source photography applications.
- I'm donating part of the subscription proceeds to digiKam and other open source projects. So by supporting my work, you are also supporting open source applications you love and use.
- You'll make the web a better place. Sounds trite, but it's true. I don't want to go the conventional way of pushing ads in your throat and turning you into a product for a third party. I want a straightforward and honest relationship with my readers: I work hard to produce the best possible content, you support my work.
I've been writing about Linux and open source software for almost two decades. As an amateur photographer, I've been using Linux and open source photography applications and tools for almost as long. I've written countless articles in printed and online publications along with three books on this particular topic: digiKam Recipes, Little Backup Book, and Linux Photography. In addition to that, I maintain several open source photography-related software projects, including Little Backup Box.